Saturday, November 20, 2010

More unfinished knitting projects

So I've spent some time cleaning out some drawers in my craft room and found some things I didn't even remember starting!

Unknown Project
I have no idea what I was working on here. I know that the yarn was left over from a shawl that I made in 2009. This is getting ripped out and the yarn placed in my leftover bin.

Feather and Fan Scarf
This is clearly a feather and fan scarf. Pretty yarn, no idea now what it is. And no needles in the scarf so no chance of continuing confidently in the same gauge. So ripped it shall be.

Beaded Scarf
Pretty scarf in progress. I think I bought this kit in 2006. Le sigh. Will probably never finish but since it's still on the needles, I'll keep it as such until I feel like ripping or finishing.

Unknown project
No idea what this was supposed to be. But at such a tiny gauge? Who knows? Rip!

Future Annis Shawl
Just the cast on row for the Annis shawl. Gorgeous Malabrigo yarn and I know that this will get made eventually.

Fair Isle Hat
Fair Isle hat in progress. Only a very small bit of this left so it can be finished up soon.

I believe there are a few more things hiding around my craft room. I'll catch up on those next time.

No comments: